Monday, April 2, 2012

MFW 1st Grade Days 122-126

Basically Days from 122 to present are not nicely documented...because MOMMY is my 1st trimester woes. Everyday I thank God profusely that I can still homeschool my children, but I was/am just not in a good state to document or do extra things. Here are some of the snippets of things we have done.


 A rare pic of our homeschool table. Daddy was sick at home and took this pic. This is everyone in motion and the table(our dining table) fully occupied.
 
 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Jesus Storybook Bible. It is SOO well written!
 
We did measurements
 
 
 
And we learnt about forgiveness as a character trait. This is actually a cup of bleach into a red-food coloring-tainted water (our sins being forgiven). I think it served quite a powerful object lesson for the child (and me)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment