Friday, October 7, 2011

Special Exploration Day: Mid-Hudson Children's Museum

My parents and aunt came all the way around the globe for us. So we had some school and some breaks. But during one of our road trips we managed to use the free Museum Day tickets to visit a VERY VERY tiny Children's Museum. It's fun enough for the kids, but really small...

The "baking place"

Planting

Apple trees!

Little house play

the HUGE bubble

the Science Room

Fun radio

Pretend play

Dinosaur playground

I REALLY like this. I thought it's well done.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I remember last year you posted that your son really loved the Frog and Toad books, my daughter does too, and I recently found this website with printable reading concentration games that go along with the books--just thought I would pass it along :)

    http://firstgradealacarte.blogspot.com/search/label/Frog%20and%20Toad

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! thank you Stephanie, good stuff!

    ReplyDelete